THINGS I GOT TO DO AS A SUBSTITUTE TEACHER THIS PAST WEEK
Hire me plz
- •DISSECT A SQUIDTwo periods x 5 table groups x 3 squids at each table = 30 dead squid carcasses sacrificed for science
- •DISCUSS POOR CHOICESNote that "what" is misspelled but the third word is not.
- •READ THIS CLASSIC NOVELMiss Viola Swamp is still scary as all hell.
- •WITNESS BRAVE SOULS SWING ACROSS THE MONKEY BARSSo much talent and patience. I see tons of potential.
- •CONSOLE A CRYING CHILDStudent started crying when he realized he couldn't bring his parents to fifth grade camp with him. He's in the first grade. He's got four years. Chill bro.