TO PEE OR NOT TO PEE?
That is the question.
- •The seat belt sign has been on since 11:30.
- •It is now 12:28.
- •At 11:55 the pilot said "Oh in 15 mins we will turn the sign off when we get out of this bumpy area."
- •I had to pee when they made that original announcement.
- •I still have to pee.
- •I asked the flight attendant who was passing out snacks if I could get up to pee.
- •If she could roam free with a basket of packaged food, why couldn't?
- •She said "I cannot say yes and I cannot say no so it is up to you but I will remind you that the light is on for your safety."
- •So what's a girl to do?