BEST BREWERIES IN CHARLOTTE
Based on beer taste, beer variety, indoor and outdoor ambiance
- 1.Wooden RobotPhenomenal beer. Huge variety with clever and explorative flavors. 💯👏🏼 If you want a cool view of uptown, their patio provides it. Also the small batch release on Wednesday offers a new beer each week!
- 2.Sugar CreekAdorable inside! Food truck outside. Award winning beer, making a name for Charlotte in the National beer scene.
- 3.SycamorePerfect outdoor space for a southern brewery. Yoga, cornhole, indoor and outdoor bars, a stage for live music and small spaces for parties. The beer is pretty good, too.
- 4.HeistBeer is alright, the list is ever-changing! Flights are the way to go. Also competes for Best Brunch in Charlotte. If you haven't been, you are wasting your weekend mornings.
- 5.Free Range BrewingThe beer selection is so creative! Great flavors. Interesting space in NoDa, as well. Usually has a great food truck, too.
- 6.UnknownCool outdoor space and a growing beer list. They are pushing limits here. (Also, great packaging on six packs! Definitely reps Charlotte)
- 7.NoDaBig enough now for two buildings, this is a Charlotte staple. Great beer, great bar.
- 8.OMBOMB, another Charlotte staple. Outdoor space is THE. BEST. However, beer is all German, not much variety. But with Yoga every Tuesday with 400+ attendees, this brewery really is a part of Charlotte culture.