Movie Scenes That Get ME Every Time
- •"If you are fighting, stop fighting. If you are marching, stop marching. Come back to me. Come back to me is my request." - Ada Monroe in Cold Mountain
- •The final minutes of Maggie's life in Million Dollar Baby when her manager Frank tells her the meaning of her nickname Mo Cushle.
- •Forrest Gump's conversation with Jenny at her gravesite.
- •In Toy Story 3 when Andy's mom hugs him saying, "I wish I could always be with you." He replies, "You will be."
- •The scene in Sophie's Choice in which Sophie must choose which of her two children will be spared the gas chambers of the concentration camp.
- •Hazel's eulogy of Gus in The Fault In Our Stars.
- •Alice's powerful speech to the Alzheimer's group in Still Alice.
- •When Aragorn tells the Hobbits at his coronation, "My friends, you bow to no one," and everyone in the crowd kneels for them.
- •Harry, Ron, and Hermione holding hands at the close of Deathly Hallows: Part Two. That's how the movie should've ended.