Thoughts while watching the novela Teresa 🌹
ENTRE SER Y NO SER... YO SOY
- •Y'all know what I'm talking about, this Mexican soap opera was iconic. The real gold digger.
- •Teresa's dad is such a good man. He wants the best for his daughter and loves his wife. I feel for him sometimes because he doesn't get enough credit.
- •I'm just going to say it... Teresa's mom gets on my nerves.
- •Aurora is such a good person 😭Beautiful inside and out, I aspire to be like her.
- •Mariano 😍😍😍😍😍
- •Juana is the queen of maxi dresses
- •Esperanza's stepdad disowned her for a dumbass reason. That whole fight was so dramatic. Actually, that whole family gets on my nerves.I kinda see why Teresa wants out of the neighborhood so bad. Does that make me like her? 👀😟
- •Why is someone always sick?!?!
- •Aida's dad looks like a Lazy Town character
- •How long does it take Genoveva to take her makeup off?? She's always caked up.
- •Paulo died?!?!?! I did NOT see that coming.
- •TERESA'S MOM GETS ON MY NERVES!
- •2/3 of this show is someone eavesdropping.
- •I want to know how many times "Teresa" was said by the grand finale.
- •I am so done with 🎶 ¿A donde vamos a parar? 🎶The same part of that song plays every. five. fucking. minutes. 😤😠