BEST THINGS I ATE AND DRANK IN LA THIS WEEKEND
Spring break means splurging on all my favorite foods
- •Croissant from Maison GiraudI only had 1 1/2, not nearly enough.
- •Churros con chocolate and chamomile tea from Churros CalientesWhen the chocolate comes in an espresso mug I think that means you're supposed to drink it after.
- •Cheese and fruit plate made by my motherHomemade iced tea included
- •Milk tea boba from Volcano TeaBest boba in LA!
- •Halibut sushi from Sugarfish
- •Iced vanilla latte from Bellwood Bakery
- •Rosemary toast made by La Brea BakeryButtered toast is one of the most delicious foods on this earth.
- •Pretzel from Wetzel's PretzelsChildhood favorite.