"HOW TO GO ON A SASQUATCH HUNT" A PRESENTATION I ONCE GAVE IN HIGH SCHOOL
Our assignment was to present to the class how to do anything, so this seemed like a pretty obvious choice. ( @wikiHow your psychic vampires post brought this back to my memory!)
- •Look at what Sasquatch looks like if you don't already know.
- •Gather all the thingsHiking backpack, binoculars, regular camera and video camera (optional: motion censored camera to attach to tree), hiking shoes you can run in (just in case Sasquatch attacks obviously). Tent for overnighters, compass, food: dried fruits, mountain bars, trail mix (anything that won't frighten away or anger a Sasquatch). No deodorant for same reason.
- •Book a flightSuggested to go anywhere within the Pacific Northwest because this is where most of the sightings have been reported.
- •Once you have arrived at your destination go to the hiking trail and begin your trek!
- •First thing to do when you're there is to set up camp.
- •During the next day you have to scout the area to see where something might be living. (Look for bones, feces, anything that will give you clues). But most importantly look for footprints.
- •After that you just have to sit back and wait for as long as you want.
- •When you've found Sasquatch or just given up all together, go home and review what you've found.