Albums that changed my life
- 1.The Joshua treeI was 13 when it came out and it changed me. I figured out what good music sounds like.
- 2.Sgt. Peppers Lonely hearts club bandWhat an album. I would come home from school, put the headphones on and drift away.
- 3.ReflectorMy marriage broke down. This album was on repeat. When I saw ArcadeFire live I came to terms with losing my wife
- 4.Automatic for the peopleIt was the summer of 92 and I spent it listening to this record
- 5.Achtung babyWhat a record. I was wondering if U2 could make an album as good as the Joshua Tree. This is my favourite album.