Things I'll Wake Up Early for No Matter How Cold or Dark It Is Outside
Every fall when it starts to get dark I start to question which things are actually worth getting out of a warm, comfortable bed for.
- •GolfI'm a sucker for the sport. I'm not particularly good at it, but I love walking around aimlessly in the weeds and swinging my arms and calling it an athletic endeavor.
- •Driving to the airportI've only missed one flight in my life, but it was to London and it was the worst. I'm happy to wake up to go to the airport because it usually means I'm going somewhere fun and that's worth skipping the snooze.
- •Driving someone else to the airportThis is mostly out of sheer terror rather than excitement. Not only do I wake up early, I don't sleep well the night before because I'm scared I won't follow through on my commitment to take my friend to the airport
- •BasketballThis one is half duty, half excitement. A group from work plays bball early mornings a few times a week and if I commit and don't go, they have an odd number. I also love it.
- •Free Taco Bell AM CrunchwrapOr any similar free fast food breakfast promotion