STUFF I PUT ON MY FACE THAT I'M UNSURE ARE DOING ANYTHING.
Skincare is hard.
- •Eye cream.All eye cream. Now that I'm a 26 year old woman and my best skin days are behind me as I march slowly toward certain skin death, I must lightly tap expensive goop under my eye holes 4E. OR ELSE.
- •Toner.It seems every age fear mongering blog I obsessively read tells me something different about toners. Good, not good, essential, detrimental. Hell, my dermatologist told me there's no need. But is there a bottle of it in my medicine cabinet at all times just. in. case? You bet.
- •Smashbox primer water.Spraying shit on my face makes me feel alive. So I love my primer water. Does it make my makeup last longer? No clue. Are there ingredients in it that are not great for my skin? Probs.
- •Urban decay setting spray.See: Primer.
- •Serum.I may just be uneducated on this one but I don't see the difference between a serum and a beauty oil. I use both but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.