THINGS THAT MAKE ME CRY
- •"Thunder Road" by Bruce SpringsteenI grew up screaming along to this song with my family, the self appointed biggest Boss fans ever. It wasn't until I was finally allowed to go with my mom and aunts to my first Bruce concert, on my 20th birthday, that I shed my first music tear. The piano riff started. I BAWLED. I get misty-eyed every time I hear it now.
- •When someone has a good night on Dancing with the Stars
- •Literally any time I think about Robin Williams
- •Any military/veteran commercial
- •Every aspca commercial
- •Basically every song on Ryan Cabrera's You Stand Watching albumI had a crush that strung me along my freshman year of high school. (He was so short and smelled like pickles) I felt TOO MANY FEELINGS. I played the album to help me cope with my TEEN PAIN. Tehehehe 4E
- •When the kids I nanny tell me they love me out of nowhereWhat did I do to deserve this?!
- •Whenever I start talking about my dadI dunno, man. HE'S JUST SUCH A GOOD DUDE.
- •Thinking about Cappie's endless love for Casey on Greek
- •Chris. Farley.An angry, selfish whyyyy cry.
- •Seeing someone else cry
- •The song "Heart of my Heart"My favorite person on earth, my dads best friend, an honorary uncle, a man I always pictured dancing with me at my wedding, my Uncle Joey passed away a few years ago after a battle with cancer. We used to sing this song over and over and over again. It will always be one of my favorite memories. http://youtu.be/eKSF7C3D-a8
- •When RuPaul asks me "if you can't love yourself, how in the hell you gonna love somebody else?"