NEVER HAVE I EVER...
Had what I thought was a unique idea to write one of these lists, quickly realized it was a List Meme like 17 weeks ago. I think we should bring it back!
- •Been kissed when I wasn't expecting itThis only happens in movies, right? Or maybe I've just never worn my glasses for long enough and then taken them off all of a sudden?
- •Visited Las VegasI was all set to go my first year as an attorney and then a partner scheduled a meeting at 1pm on a Saturday. I asked him if I could conference in and he strongly discouraged it. See also: How and Why I Stopped Being a Lawyer.
- •Gotten pregnant🙌🏻🙏🏻🙌🏻🙏🏻🙌🏻🙏🏻
- •Watched CaddyshackThere are plenty of holes in my film viewing history, but this one tends to surprise and disappoint people.
- •Attended a fireworks display without oohing and aahing so excitedly that people around me comment on itI really like fireworks I guess? 🎆🎆🎆
- •Seen a case to trialPracticed law for three years, never came close. This is, by the way, completely normal.
- •Met someone with my last name out in the worldIt's not that weird a name, and I live in a town with a large Irish population. Also, last year a bar named Carrigan's opened in my hometown and we have NO IDEA WHY. The owner isn't, to my knowledge, named Carrigan. What gives, Universe? If I went there, would someone kiss me without my expecting it?
- •Skipped an opportunity to exercise my right to voteIn college I paid to FedEx my ballot back to Alabama then called my dad and gleefully told him I'd canceled out his vote. Adding insult to injury, I definitely spent his money on the shipping. To my dad's great credit, he just laughed heartily and reassured me that Dole would still carry the state. (He did.)