TV CHARACTERS I WANT ON MY TEAM
- •Veronica MarsNo question. Smart, unwavering in her commitment to her friends and amazing with the witty banter.
- •Landry Clark from FNLIn case anything ever goes really wrong, I know he'll take care of it and miraculously not face any lasting negative consequences. It'll be like killing that guy NEVER EVEN HAPPENED.
- •Watson from SherlockObservant and a doctor, but without all of the dickish qualities that would make Sherlock a nightmare to spend more than a couple of hours with.
- •Willow from BuffyI also might need a witch on my team? Tara can come, too, because in this alternate universe nothing bad ever happened to her.
- •Jane from Jane the VirginAdorable, optimistic, takes no shit. Note: I am like half a season behind but I assume this is all still true.
- •Cat Deeley from So You Think You Can DanceNot even kidding on this one. She's hilarious and supportive and I'm pretty sure the rest of my ragtag crew and I could get into any club, ever, as long as we followed behind this leggy beauty.
- •Marty from Gilmore GirlsThat show's unsung hero. Smart enough for Yale, loves staying in to watch movies and mixes a mean cocktail.
- •Michael B Jordan in any role he wantsHe's Vince from FNL, he's Wallace from the Wire, he's Alex on Parenthood. Every character he plays, I both love and worry about. I feel like and he Veronica Mars would definitely end up getting together and everyone on my team would just be really happy for them.
- •Leslie Knope from Parks & RecHow did I forget Leslie?!? Shit, strike this whole list: I just want the Parks and Rec department as my team, full stop.