Albums that changed my life
I wouldn't say changed per se, maybe more of a soundtrack.
- •Green Day, DookieThis was the first cd I ever owned. I thought I was a pretty badass 13 year old.
- •The Beatles, Sgt. Pepper'sMy whole teenage years were quickly consumed by nothing but the Beatles. I couldn't get enough!
- •Ben Harper, Diamonds on the InsideI moved out on my own shortly after its release. I had just started a new job/career. It's strange how life use to feel...
- •Robert Johnson, The Complete RecordingsSome say he sold his soul to the devil, I think he was just one talented motherfucker.
- •Midlake, The Trials of Van OccupantherIt's so haunting, I just love it SO much. Midlake is an amazingly talented band.
- •Tool, 10000 DaysAlso an amazingly talented band. Never cared for them much until I saw them live at Bonnaroo-best live show I have ever seen!