TV I Watched With My Parents Growing Up
- •BensonI remember nothing about the show except how hard my father would laugh.
- •NewhartI remember hating it, but as an adult I love Newhart's humor. I would revisit, but my poor eyes can't take the poor quality.
- •Fawlty TowersA show I still enjoy.
- •Rescue 911This shit was intense. Also, the first thing Matthew McConaughey stared in!
- •MoonlightClassic shit right here.
- •Murphy BrownMiles was my first "older man" crush. Don't judge.
- •Golden GirlsCult classic. Everyone watched this shit.
- •Empty NestI remember his secretary being funny..?