Things I Collected as a Child of the 90s
Collecting things was very hip... I think.
- •"Got milk?" adsMy walls were COVERED with these ads. I remember Jonathan Lipnicki had a chocolate milk mustache and I LOVED it.
- •Peace frog foldersMaybe this was a Midwest thing?
- •Beanie babiesPretty basic. But an important collection, none the less.
- •Statues of frogsThis one was uniquely and bizarrely me.
- •CandlesThe classic birthday gift for all of my friends from age 8 to 15.
- •Lip SmackersLip Smackers on key chains, lip smackers on necklaces, lip smackers everywhere.
- •Bath & Body Works lotionsDuh.