Things My Five-year-old Son Said to Strangers Today
- •I'll sell you one of my Nerf guns for fifty bucksSaid to the airport shuttle driver, Laronda
- •Hey. Nice suitcase.Said to a pilot walking through the airport.
- •Hey. Sweet Sharpie.Said to American Airlines employee at check-in gate. He really likes Sharpies.
- •If it's okay with you, I'll tell you the ages of every member of my family.Said to random person at airport who now knows how old I am.
- •Just give me the cash now and I'll mail it to you.Said to Laronda when she asked if he had the Nerf gun with him.