Why I Probably Would've Voted to Acquit Oj Simpson
I've been addicted to watching American Crime Story: The People vs. OJ Simpson. I was in 3rd grade at the time of the actual trial, and considering we weren't allowed to watch The Simpsons, we definitely weren't watching a murder trial on TV. I'm learning most of the trial information for the first time in 2016.
- •So these are the reasons I would have to acquit:
- •1. The glove didn't fit!
- •2. Detective Mark Fuhrman, when asked if he planted or falsified any evidence in the OJ case, pleaded the fifth! I was screaming at my TV! That was nuts!
- •That's it! It's just two things. But they seem like a big deal to me. And I think if I were on the jury, I'd have to be honest and say that even though OJ probably did it, the defense presented "reasonable doubt."
- •Next on my agenda... Catching up on like 30 years of The Simpsons...