THINGS I IMAGINE MYSELF DOING WHILE LISTENING TO LORD HURON'S NEW ALBUM "STRANGE TRAILS"
- •Driving a beat up old Land Rover down a snowy dirt road in the Alaskan wilderness
- •Climbing the hot, smoothed over boulders of Joshua Tree and letting out a visceral screech of triumph when I reach the top
- •Spinning around in circles with some bearded random; think Titanic
- •Diving cleanly into a still and placid lake off an old wooden dock
- •Donning a cowboy hat while sitting in the middle of a grove of pine trees
- •Drinking by a fire with people I adore like its a damn craft beer commercial that'll never end
- •Buying tomatoes with my beau at the farmers market. Playfully throwing berries at each other.