Advice for Millennials From a Millennial
Self-centered person tells you to stop being so self-centered.
- •Not every idea that comes from you is a good ideaAnd not every idea is a tweet.
- •After a certain point, people stop caring where you're from and they just want to know where you live.
- •School rankings don't matter that much
- •You're gonna wish you were an English major
- •You're gonna wish you were a Computer Science major
- •As a function of your age and life experiences, you simply cannot experience nostalgia yet.
- •A very very very select few of people get to do what they want to do right out of college, or know what it is.
- •Facebook is not news
- •Buzzfeed is not anything
- •Climate change is scary
- •Your email signature makes you look stupid
- •Your old AIM username is not the funniest one"bootertooter2000" I win