MOST WORN SHOES
As a toddler I used to sleep in my shoes I loved them so much. I've since kicked that habit, but my love of shoes is still going strong.
- •Vans slip-ons | http://bit.ly/22c3nD0I love the perforated leather material. Makes them kinda fancier than your typical sneaker.
- •Chloé flats | http://bit.ly/1Qqj7ydI got these as a birthday gift for myself a few years ago and wear them all the time. The leather is so soft it's like butter on your feet... which sounds totally gross but feels so good.
- •M.Gemi gladiator sandalsI did some freelance work for M.Gemi last summer and loved every second of it! Gold is one of my favorite colors and I think the tassels at the end of the laces are really cute.
- •M.Gemi loafersI was really hesitant about these because I was convinced I would destroy them after a few wears. They've actually held up really well! The tumbled leather is durable and I just wipe them down with a Simple makeup wipe when they need some cleaning up.
- •Loeffler Randall boots | http://bit.ly/1nH7ebCI looooove ankle boots, but this pair is my #1. I somehow scored them 40% off a few years ago and they have survived 3 New England winters. Hopefully they will make it through a few more.
- •Jack Rogers | http://bit.ly/1pmPX9xBreaking in a new pair of jacks is probably one of the most tortuous things I'll ever put my feet through. Once they're broken in they're the best.
- •Superga sneakers | http://bit.ly/1P5ZDK0If I'm not in the mood to wear my Vans I'll wear these. Really comfortable.
- •Loeffler Randall espadrilles | http://bit.ly/1MePc6YI pretty much only wear neutral colors so these go with everything. Plus they add a little pizzazz. Soludos has a few cheetah/leopard print styles available at a lower price point along with a lot of other great options http://bit.ly/1Re3MmS
- •Target sandalsI got these last summer and adore them. The J.Crew outlet has a very similar style available now! http://bit.ly/1V2hg4G