SOME OF THE BEST ICE CREAM I'VE EVER HAD
Maybe I'm addicted?
- •Jeni's - you can order it online!Their brambleberry crisp and salty caramel are the stuff dreams are made of. I bought a few pints for my dad for father's day a few years ago. A+ gift for someone who likes ice cream. I think I ended up eating half of the stuff I got him. Sorry, dad.
- •Big Gay Ice Cream - NYCThe salty pimp is 😍 I think it was caramel sauce, vanilla soft serve, sea salt, and a chocolate shell. I'm very thankful for the person that decided to combine caramel with sea salt.
- •Bubbling Brook - Westwood, MAI make too many trips here during the summer. Their soft-serve is the best, but their hard ice cream is also really good. They also always have about a dozen different flavors pre-packed as quarts that you can buy for a reasonable price.
- •Crescent Ridge - Sharon, MAI just had this for the first time a few months ago, and I'm kind of sad I've been leading a Crescent Ridge-deprived life for the past 25 years. Their portions are insane (depending on how hungry I am, a kid cup can be two servings for me). Last time I went with my sister we each ordered a few flavors to-go so we could be in ice cream heaven all weekend-long.
- •Van Leeuwen - NYCIt was 90+ degrees and I was really hungry when I came across their truck in SoHo. In retrospect, I probably should have eaten something more substantial, but whatever. I got the espresso ice cream. It was rich and creamy, but refreshing like an iced coffee. I was also really into the type and illustrations on the truck and tried to take a picture of it.
- •Ice Cream Smuggler - Dennis, MAI think over the course of 48 hours my family stopped at 3 or 4 different ice cream shops in Dennis. This one was by far the best. I can't even remember what I got, but it was a highlight of the trip. Which says a lot because the beach makes me very happy.
- •Ben and Jerry'sIt's general knowledge that this is good ice cream.
- •Trader Joe'sCookie butter ice cream. Yes.
- •TalentiThis is gelato but I feel like it shouldn't be left out from this list. The sea salt caramel is my favorite, but I'm yet to try a flavor that I don't like.