THINGS I FEEL COMPELLED TO FINISH
Thanks for the request, @BWN_7!
- •Dessert/ice cream
- •ChapstickI try, I really try. But by the time it's almost gone I've had it for so long that it's kinda gross. I usually end up tossing it and buying a new one.
- •All of these face washesI'm not sure how I ended up with so many... each one is about halfway gone and I will finish them all.
- •Updating my portfolio
- •Parks and RecI stopped watching a few months ago, but I think I'm about halfway through season 6.
- •This cabinetI got it at a consignment shop last fall and painted it white. It has 3 panels of glass and I was too lazy to tape the inside of the glass when I was painting it. I already love it, but I know I'll love it more when I scrape off the excess paint.
- •My cup of coffee/tea
- •Any social media newsfeedI need to know what I missed since the last time I opened the app! I'll keep scrolling until I reach posts I've already seen.
- •This bookA memoir of a neurosurgeon that was diagnosed with terminal lung cancer. It's both heartbreaking and uplifting–really puts life into perspective.
- •To-do lists
- •Other people's sentencesThis is a habit I'm not too proud of. I know what you're saying! I'm just trying to help.