Already on li.st? Open in app.
I've never really made a traditional "resolution"list, so here goes...
- •Read at least 20 real books.No, textbooks do not count.
- •Avoid as much social media as possible.I've gone full-on hate status at this point.
- •Be on my phone less.This roots from the two previous goals. Killing more brain cells by the second.
- •On a trainNear Klamath Falls, OR
- •The feet of a tree frog
- •Delicious breakfast in unfortunate lighting
Because I feel this show is extremely underappreciated
- •Tina brings back my middle school mindset spot on.Passive aggressive with tons of attitude.
- •Gayle matches my blossoming cat lady characteristics perfectly.I gossip with my cat at least twice a day. Mostly about obnoxious Facebook posts by people I knew in high school.
- •Who hasn't admired Louise with her impeccable comebacks?Especially when that one lady in front of you at Starbucks needs her drink remade because her's was supposed to be a "skinny mocha frapp".
- •My eternal desire to have a green thumb.Apartment living makes this difficult.
Still trying to get the hang of this app...so why not try a template...
- •A good portion of the photos on my phone are physics related. What can I say, that sh** is cool.
- •Another large portion: photos of my cat that I like to think are actually artistic.
- •Photos from Ashland, OR. Because anyone who's been there in the spring/summer knows what I'm talking about.
I've been living with my little kitten, Velvet, for almost 2 months now, and here's how she has changed me...
- •Never feel safe sitting down without looking firstThis is especially true for Velvet in the dark. Maybe it's the height she enjoys...
- •Say goodbye to your computer's keyboard.All cat's are naturally drawn to a warm toasty keyboard.
- •You never feel safe hanging your foot off the bed again.
- •At the same time, you can no longer sleep without feeling that little furry bundle right next to you at night.