I've never really made a traditional "resolution"list, so here goes...
- •Read at least 20 real books.No, textbooks do not count.
- •Avoid as much social media as possible.I've gone full-on hate status at this point.
- •Be on my phone less.This roots from the two previous goals. Killing more brain cells by the second.
- •Bring back my curiosity of scienceIn the last year I feel I've gotten stuck in a rutt with this. I comsume what the textbook gives me without asking "why"?
- •Yell lessIndeed this is borrowed from someone else's list I saw, but it applies to me spot on.
- •Keep up with fitnessI did quite well with this at the end of 2016, so let's hope I can keep it going...