THINGS I COULDN'T FIGURE OUT WHEN I WAS A KID
- •If Michael Jordan actually retired basketball for baseball, as he did in the movie Space Jam.Because obviously Space Jam was my most reliable source of sports news.
- •House Hippos.You remember. Those commercials were genius.
- •If dinosaurs were real.I was confused up until grade two when we actually studied dinosaurs if they were real or just another mythological creature (like unicorns).
- •What happened when you turned the tv off.I briefly thought that it would pause when you turned it off, and resume when you turned it back on. This went for radio too.
- •If the tv worked in the middle of the night.Back when bedtime was a serious and non-debatable topic, I thought there could be no way that there were tv shows at night, and I assumed that the tv was just blank after 10pm, because everyone is sleeping, obviously.
- •Why my dad was always in such a good mood after hanging out with the neighbours.Alcohol.