WORST HALLOWEEN TREATS TO GIVE OUT TO TRICK-OR-TREATERS
Inspired by the fact that it's Halloween morning and I just saw a woman buy a box of mini chip bags.
- •Mini chip bags.This is especially terrible if they're regular flavoured chips. These are not a treat for any child. Unless this child lives in a chip depraved household. Maybe.
- •Those black liquorice flavoured chewey candies in the orange wrappers with skull faces on them.They have skulls on the wrappers because they taste like death.
- •Cans of popThis is the most ridiculous treat to give out because a) it's a drink, not candy, and b) this weighs down a kids candy bag instantly to unbearable weights. Kids need that strength for all of the candy they are collecting, not a drink.
- •Coffee crispThis is not actually a bad candy at all, but I remember telling myself that I won't like it because it's apparently "coffee flavoured". And now I regret giving away all my mini coffee crisps to my Dad.
- •Glosette raisinsChocolate covered raisins are still raisins. Stop trying to make fruit a candy. Adversely however, glosette peanuts were one of my favourites.