STUFF I WANT TO ACCOMPLISH IN THE NEXT TEN YEARS
10 Things for 10 Years - in no particular order, a list which hopefully won't spark disappointment when I read it in 20 years, launching me into a series of sitcom-esque adventures ala Dee in It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
- 1.Graduate with high honors from collegeI want to be decorated in cords from head to toe. Like drowning. #alltheregalia
- 2.Pull an "Elle Woods" on the LSATWherein Elle Woods got a 179 and was paraded around on the shoulders of her sorority sisters
- 3.Go to law schoolBasically become Harvey Specter
- 4.Work and live in a big cityWhere I can conquer my fear of being mugged and/or assaulted. ALSO so I can embark on hilarious shenanigans with cool friends (aka the premise of NBC's Friends)
- 5.Buy a carName of car tbd.
- 6.Be able to argue over picking up the dinner tabEspecially for parents so I can prove I'm a somewhat functional and self-sustaining adult
- 7.Learn how to properly do laundryInstead of my current strategy of taking my nicer clothes home for other people to figure out for me
- 8.Buy a houseIn which I can make all my Pinterest and HGTV-inspired dreams come true. I can then fill this house with mini versions of me (if I ever get married) OR my currently preferred option of dogs.
- 9.Grill the perfect steak and/or hamburgerProbably will take longer than 10 years to perfect, but I am young and optimistic
- 10.Travel to every continentSouth America and Antarctica, I'm coming for you