What I'll Miss Most About College When I Graduate in a Week
I did this thing where I'm graduating a year early (Go Gauchos), and I feel equally excited, scared, and unprepared. So what better way to procrastinate finals than write a list at 1am?
- •School by the beachCampus Point and the meditation circle are 💯
- •Isla Vista sunsets
- •My apartment buildingLiving on your own is fun. But also taking care of yourself like an adult isn't. 7/10 would recommend.
- •Storke TowerI used to look for it as a landmark when I got lost as a freshman.
- •The OG FreebirdsThe chain isn't the same and anyone who tells you differently is lying to you, so stop being friends with them.
- •Burritos from El SitioI befriended the workers there so they always hook it up for me.
- •Deja Vu friesReminiscent of 1am drunken adventures and greasy food.
- •Everyone I know living within a mile from meIsla Vista is a little gross because the people to square mile ratio is way too high. But it's comforting knowing everyone is close.
- •Dog Therapy Day
- •Political Science ProfessorsThe unsung heroes of Ellison Hall and my BFFs.
- •#CommunityA cliché but I drank the Kool Aid and feel it. You bond when you have to get through undergrad together.