GILMORE GIRLS SEASONS, RANKED
This is one of the hardest decisions I've had to make.
- •Season 1A solid season. "I love you, you idiot!" is amazing.
- •Season 6Rory & Lorelai have their biggest fight. Luke finds out about April. Lorelai breaks up with Luke. But Jess shows up and he's finally ready for Rory and I'm like "BYE LOGAN"
- •Season 5I never really liked that Dean & Rory get back together ... while Dean is still married. But I like the beginning of her relationship with Logan.
- •Season 7The series finale ... the going away party is my favorite. Rory ending up with nobody is super empowering. Christopher & Lorelai's breakup "I need you to know, you're the man I WANT to want." but then Luke & Lorelai ... FINALLY, even though somewhat unsatisfying #bringbackamyshermanpalladino
- •Season 4Luke & Lorelai! Also, so much good family drama.
- •Season 2I always forget how good this season is. It's when Jess is introduced and he's just so perfect for Rory and I love watching him chase her. I also love Sookie and Jackson. The finale with their wedding ... so perfect. Rory finally kisses Jess and Christopher and Lorelai (!!!) So much emotion.
- •Season 3No contest. They Shoot Gilmore's, Don't They? is my favorite episode ever. Not just because Rory & Jess, but I'm also a HUGE fan of Dave Rygalski (Adam Brody in general.) Also: Rory gets into all the schools, graduates Chilton and gives THE. BEST. SPEECH.