STREETS I HAVE LIVED ON, RANKED
- 5.Catasauqua RoadCrappy apartment/mean landlord. But I had all the cats, lived with my best friend/bf and it was delightfully close to target (and other things)
- 4.Cherokee StreetFed all the outside cats and lived in a tiny sweet apartment. But it was in a densely populated area and the bathroom had no heat or shower.
- 3.6th Avenuemy parents house. my first true home. so many ups and downs.
- 2.Poplar StreetI lived in Philadelphia for awhile and it was great. 3-4 dudes and lots of hangs + my favorite cat, Lasers in the Jungle.
- 1.Center StreetMY FIRST HOUSE! I have only lived here a few weeks, but top ranking simply based on the fact that it's MINE.