FAVORITE THINGS ABOUT BOSTON, SO FAR
Since my brother asked...
- •The Bell in Hand Tavern - "America's Oldest Tavern: First Pour 1795"
- •Sitting by the Harbor, watching the boats, communing with the birds, watching the tourists.
- •Playing chicken with every pedestrian in the city, and pissing off motorists by crossing the street in the crosswalk, with the light.
- •History. History. History.
- •Boston Common.
- •Cambridge and Somerville - some of the best vegan restaurants I've ever eaten at, and more.
- •Keytar Bear.
- •Jamaica Plain.
- •Walking along Commonwealth Avenue.
- •Free coffee at Dunkin Donuts the day after the Patriots win.