The Struggle of a Gal With a Broken Arm
New Year's Eve dancing queen who slipped and fell on a concrete floor. 😔
- •Dressing everyday-finding warm shirts that fit over the bulky wrap is close to impossible
- •Clasping a bra-sorta like striking a match with your toes
- •Opening a jar- the smaller the jar the more difficult -food jars easier due to ravaging desperation
- •Sleeping in the cozy fetal position I am used to.-but the positive is I won't have wrinkle face in the am
- •Brushing my teeth - accidentally punching my gums from the spastic left handed brushing.
- •Typing on my computer/phone- my broken handed index finger is a proud specimen of the hunt and peck style of typing. 140 characters on Twitter too many....said no one ever, except me.
- •Pulling back my long hair. Washing my hair. Drying/styling my hair-just look at the front please and see I made an effort. The back of my head is a veritable rat's nest
- •Placing deodorant successfully under my good arm, yep the one that does all the work and creates the most perspiration.
- •Staying warm in 30 degree weather.-don't own one coat that has sleeves big enough. Guess I'll have to hunt for a thick poncho, Sherlock Holmes style
- •Putting on eyeliner-thank the Lord for the invention of the pointy Q-tip