Six Flags Great America Guestlist
Your typical attendees on an average day at Six Flags Great America
- •Business associatesThey're here for a day of forced team building and "fun"
- •The Iowa St. acapella team
- •Adventurous newlyweds who made it their summer goal to attend every six flags in the country!
- •A gaggle of high school girls in jean shortsThey might also be in leggings but they definitely have white iPhones
- •The University of Wisconsin pep band
- •College bros who forced one of their friends to use a wheelchair all dayFront of every line baby!
- •The seasonal carnie who runs the rigged Jacobs ladder
- •Strict mother with her 5 year old son on a leash
- •Morbidly obese woman with her super skinny weird looking husband and 2 kidsThey're here for the games and the corn dogs
- •The father-daughter duo who's attempting to break a Guinness World Record for most times consecutively riding the Raging Bull
- •The Hoolihans!Family of five who are all wearing identical, custom made neon green tee shirts that read "Hoolihan Hooligans" so no one gets separated
- •Chet who has a mullet and loves it here
- •High school seniors on a physics field tripThere's a project involved but they're blowing it off and fudging the numbers because fuck it, senior year