ANNOYANCES IN MY LIFE
- •The airboatIt's very loud and whoever owns it drives it for hours and hours some nights usually starting past midnight.
- •The fact that I don't have more hands attached to my bodyTwo hands aren't enough, especially when they're really small like mine. I need an extra for reinforcement and multitasking.
- •The mockingbird a.k.a. "Vladamir Poopin"First he fought his own reflection in my car mirrors, then he covered them in poop. He has now added attacking my bathroom window every morning to his daily to-do list. I know he's just doing bird stuff, but he's the worst.
- •The fact that my cats can't understand englishSometimes you just want to be like, "What do you need from me?"
- •The duck huntersDuring duck hunting season they wake me up super early with —no lie— hundreds of gunshots. It literally sounds like a war zone. I hope the ducks get their much deserved revenge.