CHEESUS, THAT'S GOOD
I will generally devour any cheese I see, but these brands are particularly on point.
- •Prairie Breeze CheddarSharp cheddar with the crumbly crystalline texture of a pecorino. My number one cheddar.
- •Bonne BoucheAn ashy goat cheese so funky you'll keep it in your basement fridge.
- •Delice de BourgogneCreamy amazing goodness.
- •Old Croc Extra Sharp CheddarSharp and satisfying. Try making a grilled cheese with this baby.
- •St. AndreTriple creme. Enough said.
- •Fayette Creamery Cold Pack SpreadsThe king of cheese spreads. I love the White Cheddar, Bleu, and Horseradish.
- •Cracker Barrel Extra Sharp WhiteMy mom used to put this on my sandwiches instead of lame ass Kraft Singles and it was so fancy.
- •Giro Gratta Grana PadanoThese have this amazing device at Quartino in Chicago and honestly it should win a Nobel Prize.
- •Beecher's Flagship aged CHEDDAHAlso vvvv important and if you're ever in NY visit the Beechers cheese shopSuggested by @chelb
- •Humbolt fog chevreAWARD WINNINGSuggested by @chelb
- •Cowgirl Creamery's Mt Tam Triple Cream😍😍Suggested by @treezus
- •Boursin Garlic and HerbThis shit is the base of every Alfredo I've ever made. It's so good on crackers.Suggested by @allisonlantagne