EVERYTHING THE LIGHT TOUCHES IS MINE
The best things about living alone
- •Decorating however you wantGet your tacky shit out of here. Adults live here.
- •Organizing however you wantI don't care if it makes sense to you, it makes sense to me.
- •Complete control over the DVRNo one clogging it up with Dance Moms or The Big Bang Theory
- •No foods you don't like or your roommates Nuvaring in the fridgeYes, it has to be refrigerated.
- •Setting the temperature however you like itNone of this "do you mind if I turn on the AC?"
- •You clean when you feel like cleaningNot because you feel guilty about your crap being everywhere.
- •You don't have to hear about someone else's dayBut you can still complain about your own day on Facebook if you need to
- •No one can judge your bad habitsNo more sneaking quietly into the kitchen for my night cheese
- •You can walk around naked all the timeYou'll never feel freer.