LOVE IT OR LIST IT DRINKING GAME
- •There is a staged dramatization of a cramped spaceDrink two if it's a couple trying to brush their teeth at the same time
- •The couple insists on staying in their neighborhood
- •The couple attempted their own renovation
- •Someone says "teen space" or "man cave"
- •They insist their kids each need their own bathroom
- •They get mad at Hillary or David that their own budget can't get them what they want
- •The couple is obsessed with having a screened in porch
- •Eric is exasperated with what Hillary is asking him to do
- •They love something they should clearly listOr less likely, list something they should've loved
- •There are unforeseen issues and they have to scrap items on their renovation listThis never happens!!!! Always such a twist!!!
- •David makes a fake phone call
- •Hillary wears a statement necklace
- •David and Hillary debate the pronunciation of garage
- •They need an open concept floor plan