WHAT I LOVE ABOUT MUSIC
Thanks for the request @nathanveshecco!
- •I love that music brings people togetherWhether you're reaching for conversation topics on a first date or just dancing with strangers at a bar, anytime both parties say "I love this song!" theres an instant bond between them
- •I love that sometimes music says what you feel but haven't been able to put into wordsI started a playlist with songs that so perfectly nail those emotions that I haven't been able to articulate so whoever I date next can understand the inside of my brain better hehe
- •I love that music is therapeutic, both for the person writing it and for the person belting it out in their carAnd for a moment you know that you're not alone
- •I love the experience of concertsSomething is so powerful about being in a tiny venue and seeing an artist sing alone with their guitar with their eyes closed and you know that they're feeling every word they're singing or being in a huge stadium with thousands of people that know all the words to the same song and everyone is forgetting all the bad in the world for those few hours
- •I love that music has the ability to bring you back to a specific moment
- •I love that music can just make you feel goodThere's some songs you just can't listen to without smiling
- •I love that someone's music taste captures their personality so wellI love hearing the surprising artists or genres that my friends are into because it helps me understand them that much better
- •I love that dancing is the ultimate bonding experience and mood boosterAnd what's a good dance party without good music?