Stages of an Extreme Ipl Photofacial
I'm guessing this was not how it should happen. It did remove a lot of the discoloration from my face though! LONG STORY SHORT: GO TO A REAL DERMATOLOGIST FOR THIS PROCEDURE NOT A LASER TECHNICIAN!!!
- •Day 0- What my normal face looks like
- •Day 1- About 2 Hours Post-IPL
- •Day 2- UHHHHH feeling a little bloated
- •Day 3- Buzz's girlfriend. Woof.
- •Day 4- Gotta go back to work in 2 days. Starting to panic.
- •Day 5- This isn't looking promising
- •Day 6- Back to work. Maybe a little makeup will hide this monstrosity
- •Day 7- Hat and Glasses Mask
- •Day 8- Finally back to normal.