Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Umm...its Prince George. Need I say more?
- •Coffee. Fresh flowers. And coffee table books. I'm in heaven 😍
- •I went to New York this summer and obviously had to do a Gossip Girl tour.
- •Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort, FinlandCurrently #1 on my bucket list, sleeping in a cozy igloo under the northern lights sounds like a little slice of heaven.
- •Nashville, TennesseeBeing from the south, I feel that this is a must! And it doesn't hurt that Reese Witherspoon just opened a Draper James store there!
- •Martha's Vineyard, MassachusettsSome place I've always wanted to go! Beautiful ocean views, quaint towns, could you ask for more?
- •"I would have asked for your number, and I wouldn't have been able to wait twenty-four hours before calling you and saying, "Hey, how about... oh, how about some coffee or, you know, drinks or dinner or a movie... for as long as we both shall live?"-Joe Fox on You've Got Mail
- •"I don't want to put you in a cage. I want to love you."-Paul Varjak on Breakfast at Tiffany's
- •"I'm Also Just A Girl, Standing In Front Of A Boy, Asking Him To Love Her."-Anna on Notting Hill
- •Parks and RecreationI could watch this until the end of time.
- •FriendsBecause it's my lobster.
- •Gossip GirlFashion. Hotties. Drama. Need I say more?
- •Diane Keaton
- •Meryl Streep
- •John Krasinski
- •Because this is what the camera roll of a royal watcher/blogger looks like.
- •Because that's how I felt after the A reveal on PLL.
- •Because this is the picture hanging in my bathroom. And because I love it.
- •Kate MiddletonThe ultimate. If I had to be someone else, it would be her. The clothes, the jewels, the pampering! I would like to have her magical hair too! It's full of [royal] secrets.
- •Mindy KalingShe is hilarious. She is adorable. She is a BOSS. She writes for her show, produces, stars in it and writes books all while bringing her fashion A game! How does she do it?!? @mindy
- •Any of the Jurassic Park moviesAll classics!
- •You've Got MailBest movie to watch in the Fall! "Don't you just love New York in the fall?"
- •It's ComplicatedReally any Nancy Meyers movies. John Krasinski steals the show in this one!