MY GO-TO KARAOKE SONGS
- 1.Everything I do by Bryan AdamsThis is my favourite song to sing... in the car, in the shower, on a stage... Since I was 10 years old, my love for this song is too legit to quit!
- 2.Total eclipse of the heartThe campiest, kitschiest power ballad, it's great karaoke fodder
- 3.Dreams by the CranberriesIt's rarely there, but when it is, I go hardcore!
- 4.Hold me closer tiny dancer by Elton JohnOne of my favourite songs, so I can't pass it up when I get a chance to sing... I got a story from the last time I sang this actually... one moment I was singing it with Olly, Tom Hiddleston's assistant, the next moment Mr Hiddleston enters the booth and then I'm singing a duet with him... I don't think he was impressed with my amateur vs his professional performance or my mic drop at the end... Oh well, parties end and life goes on!
- 5.Paradise City by Guns and RosesHair metal was popular in the early 90s when my love of music was being cemented so I have a soft spot in my heart for these types of bands and love to belt out a number when on a karaoke binge