Screenshots I Have On My Phone, Explained
I have waaaay too many screenshots on my phone, here are just a few!
- •Someone had fly Wi-FiAnd I just wanted proof I witnessed it and it in fact exists!
- •Because I'm a weirdoAnd I like to remind myself I am in excellent company!
- •Titus Burgess Insta PicThis was posted to Instagram by the amazing Tituss Burgess and I fucking loved it!
- •Part of an Esquire Article with Tom Hiddleston I found really compelling.The actor prepared for his role in High Rise by sitting in on a real autopsy. The human mind fascinates me and the awesome weirdness of witnessing something so abnormal has me a little jealous and as a someone who suffers from anxiety and depression the fact that you can't see any evidence of the way mine and so many other brains are "wired"... I saved it because I wanted to do some more research on it, and this screen cap was to trigger my memory.
- •The Happy Mothers Day gif I sent to my sistershashtag "This is what no kids look like!" Suckers!
- •Screenwriting advice from my teen idol Joss WhedonI felt compelled to keep this for my own endeavours.
- •A Kurt Vonnegut quote posted on Facebook by Elizabeth GilbertHis words are breakfast for champion writers
- •A Tibetan Proverb from FacebookI saved it because the smiles on those kids faces brought me a lot of joy!
- •A Post on FacebookBecause I have such fond memories of this Rollercoaster that used to be in the shopping centre in Brisbane city. When we skipped school, we could go there and ride it!
- •The front of the roller coaster for @KiraThePotato
- •Kissing KanyeBecause I always want this image to exist!
- •My next tattoo "To the stars" in LatinI always design them on my phone or have them there, because I am prone to doing these things on a whim!
- •A quote related to feminism from InstaCherry Healy is a fabulous British journalist and she posted it to her Insta, I'm not sure if it's her words or just a post of hers. When I first saw this, I agree with the essence of it, but I thought the way it was worded was rather judgemental and wanted to address this.
- •The Result of a Buzzfeed QuizI was to shy to post it to Facebook incase people thought I was conceited (please don't think I am)
- •A photo from my friends InstagramMemories of the night we partied with the King of Cool himself!