THE ALL-TIME CLASSIC TOYS, ACCORDING TO THIS TOY INDUSTRY PROFESSIONAL
Marbles were overrated, tbh.
- •Empty box: The Man will try to tempt you by jangling gigantic, cartoonish plastic keys in your face but this is the Cadillac of toys, if a Cadillac could literally be anything from your imagination.
- •Lego: One step below empty box because their use in combat is illegal according to the Geneva Conventions.
- •Yo-yo: Almost one thousand years old, maybe, and nobody really understands how they work. Classic, magical toy.
- •NERF Tech: No matter how old you are, NERF battles spike your adrenaline. You absolutely are not required to join the N-Strike Elite (they deny most applications anyway) in order to carry.
- •Kenner Action Figures: They look like absolute trash because the figure molds were so primitive but are widely revered due to nostalgia.
- •Furby: Tiny sentient beings encased in owl pellets showed the world we were advanced enough for AI but not quite mature enough to embrace them fully.