Thoughts of a single mom
- •I'm spending too much time at work; I need to focus on my baby.
- •I'm focusing too much on my baby; I need to get some work done.
- •Wow- I need to get some sleep!
- •Who needs sleep? She's in bed- time to check my email!
- •I should probably go out and socialize.
- •Does waving at the neighbors while I check the mail count as socializing?
- •I just left the house with her sippy cup instead of my coffee mug.
- •She's running around with a pen! Wait: it's a felt tip, she'll be fine.
- •Thank you, tater tots and canned peaches. Dinner before 8.