THINGS I HAVE MEMORIZED
All the things I can recite🔥
- •The Gettysburg AddressI had to learn and perform this for a class in high school, and I remember lying in my mom's room saying it over and over again to her. I can still do the first part.
- •The rap in Clint Eastwood by GorillazI learned this my freshman year of college with Noor on the ride from Athens to Charleston. We sing it all the time, and I admittedly blast it in my car when I'm alone.
- •The bones of the bodyI learned like thirty-something bones of the body in third grade, and I can still recite and point out where they are today. skull, mandible, cervical vertebrae...
- •Gangsta Boo's rap in Love Again by Run the JewelsJust as fun to sing as it is dirty. I think me, Caroline, and Noor all learned this one. Noor knows the whole song she listened to it so many times.
- •Interlude 1 on Alt-J's An Awesome WaveThis is more embarrassing now than cool, but I listened to that record over and over again until I could recite the poem in its entirety.
- •The presidents up to Woodrow WilsonThank Animaniacs in 5th grade for this one. I used to know all if them, but up to Wilson is all I can recite exactly in order now.
- •The books of the Old TestamentI learned this one really young because my mom was teaching Sunday school to my brother's age group and I wanted in. I watched this cheesy video on my own time just because.
- •The rap to Ice Ice BabyI can't remember why I learned this one, but I remember making a Spongebob spin off about blowing bubbles. Still can recite the original today.