RANDOM THINGS I DID IN CHICAGO THE OTHER WEEK
I went to Chicago by myself for funsies.
- •I had squid ink pasta at Eataly because I've always wanted to try it.It tastes like nothing!
- •I spent four hours at the Art Insitute.Four hours!!! It was amazing. Pictured here: there were artists in several rooms painting reproductions of different paintings.
- •Stared at this John Singer Sargent.For a long time.
- •I was inspired by art AND Bill Murray.
- •I went to Shake Shack... Twice.We don't have Shake Shacks in Toronto, okay?
- •Went to see the Chicago Public Library's children's library.So cute.
- •Took a walking tour with the Chicago Architecture Foundation.Learned a lot about the Art Deco buildings.
- •Went to the Willis Tower, waited in line for an hour and a half, and saw this WTFery.🤔
- •To leave the Willis Tower, you have to walk through two separate gift shops.🤔
- •Walked along the river and then the lakefront.It was beautiful. The water was so blue!
- •On my last night, I went to a Wait Wait Don't Tell Me taping.Peak nerd.
- •Chicago is the best.