Looooong overdue contribution to what is now probably an obsolete List trend. Seems about right.
- •Favorite Snack, Childhood:Cold, uncooked tortellini straight out of the package (cheese flavor only). Runner up: String cheese tediously wrapped around pretzels.
- •Favorite Snack, AdultThe weirder, the funkier, the moldier the better.
- •Favorite Snack, Road Trip EditionThis is it. The be all and end all. Trust me.
- •Favorite Show to Hate-WatchHouse Hunters, of course. Any edition. I also really enjoy hate-watching The Pioneer Woman's cooking show, but I feel kind of bad about it.
- •Favorite YouTube Video Whose Transcript Is Part of My Everyday VocabularyKyle Mooney, "Sporty" (https://youtu.be/gdwchohlMjI): All the athletic sports / That we love / But our teams always blow it
- •Favorite Fictional Character, Comedy or Musical ShortOld Gregg: https://youtu.be/4LZo9ugJTWQ
- •Favorite TV FinaleBreaking Bad was kind of perfect, but Six Feet Under was the OG.
- •Favorite Book EndingAn expected choice, perhaps, but 🤷🏼♀️it's the best.
- •Favorite Throwback HobbyMystery jigsaw puzzles, especially the Murder, She Wrote ones. Why doesn't anyone make these anymore?! 😞
- •Favorite Weird Show of 2016Baskets was nothing I expected and everything I never knew I wanted.
- •Favorite Driving CompanionsKaren and Georgia of the one and only My Favorite Murder podcast. Stay sexy—don't get murdered!
- •Favorite ASMR SubgenreFolding videos. Both oddly entrancing and actually kind of useful.
- •Favorite Bulk Household PurchaseI fucking love this stuff.
- •Favorite martiniExtra dry, twist or olives depends on my mood
- •Favorite Mood LifterMy cat Herschel's attack face