WORDS & PHRASES THAT DESERVE A LITTLE VACATION TIME
It's not their fault they're so overworked.
- •"What matters most"What every retirement savings product and pharmaceutical apparently allows you to focus on
- •"On the go"How every giant corporation who finally designs a responsive website or builds their first app describes you
- •"Astonishing"A word reserved exclusively for film reviews, to describe an Oscar-bound actor's performance
- •"Decadent"The chocolate equivalent of "astonishing"
- •"Worth it / deserves it"Every woman ever who might use a beauty product, or eat a single piece of chocolate with their eyes closed
- •"Get social"The go-to headline for the part of the website with all the social media icons
- •"Disruptive"Every new service that enables you to skulk around in the dark in your underwear while things are delivered to you by cheerful millennials
- •"We're not your typical ______"Yeah, you and everyone else, bud.
- •I nominate "Iconic" as soon as the word was used in relation to Bette Midler's character from Hocus Pocus I knew it was done.Suggested by @dudleyjoshua
- •"No worries!"Suggested by @rellimt
- •"Take a load off"Suggested by @BrentMWiggins
- •"The question I have is..."No. Just ask your question.Suggested by @jccallist
- •"it is what it is"Suggested by @elmospimpingme