INTERESTING THINGS YOU WILL SEE IN ASPEN
- •A woman wearing a fur stole in 68-degree weather.
- •At least four cannabis stores downtown (Aspen's pop: 6,500).
- •More than one real estate billboard touting new home developments with prices "starting at $8.5 million."
- •Top story on the local news last night: Bear Breaks Into Bakery.
- •Lance Armstrong.
- •Now showing at the Aspen Art Museum? Boyz n the Hood.
- •A rotisserie chicken priced at $52.
- •A tour guide pointing out a single-family home that she noted was larger than the local high school.
- •The airport's private plane line-up.